CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

My Scale is Evil!!

So I stepped on my scale this morning for my normal Monday morning weigh in to see if I lost some weight. Last week I was 218. Today I stepped on this scale and what does it say.... 225lbs a GAIN of 7 POUNDS!!!

There is no way in the world I gained 7 pounds. None watsoever. I have been doing the same thing everyday for weeks. The only difference was I had pizza hut and soda over the weekend but that does not constitute a 7 pound weight gain. So I decided to test my scale.  I have 2 5lbs weights which together total 10pds. I put these on my scale and it said it weighs 15.2 lbs. How does 10pd weights weigh 15 pounds.

Based on this I have come to the conclusion that my scale is wrong. Which sucks cause I just bought it like a month or two. I checked some reviews and a majority of them said it was inaccurate. I guess now I have to go out and buy a new scale.

3 comments:

  1. That is SO not right! Evil scale. Glad you figured it out. I had a battle with mine and will test it with weights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Imagine how you would have felt if it hadn't occurred to you to try the weights test. Scales are really evil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks honey, but I hope you got a new one and moved forward with doing the things you know you should do.

    ReplyDelete