CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Sooooo.....yea....

I kinda been MIA for pretty much all of February. That was not suppose to had happen but I guess it just slipped my mind to update my blog. But that is in the past and Im looking to the future.

So since we are in lent I have decided to give up:
-soda
-20 pounds
-procrastination/laziness

The soda thing was easy for me throughout the work week but then the weekend comes around. I always have a soda on the weekend and my cravings hit big time. I found myself needing a sorta of sweet substitute for my soda so now I have been drinking sweet tea.

I went to the gym for the first time since last year. I only did 30 minutes on the treadmill but it felt really good to be doing something active. I do plan on going back, maybe staying for a hour next time.

While Im doing the Spring Chick Challenge, I have also decided to take on another challenge that I am doing for myself (I got the idea from somebody elses blog). I am doing a 100 days to Memorial Day challenge, which to some people is the unofficial start to summer. I have alot of stuff planned for this summer so looking good is essential. Im tired of spending summer after summer not being able to find anything cute to wear like all my friends. I always picture myself being in a two piece of the beach so I plan on making that dream a reality this year. I started this challenge on February 18th so right now Im on Day 9 of 100.

This is a long post obviously since Ive been gone for so long. Im glad to be back and I hope that I will be blogging a lil more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment