CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'M BACK!!!

Hello Party People!!

I'm back on my blogging tip. I took a week off to get my head straight. To many things going on inside their that I wasn't really committed to my healthy lifestyle change. I was being real lazy and not caring about what I was eating and didn't feel like exercising at all. I'm a full in week into my 30s and I  just realized that I wasn't doing anything I was suppose to be doing this year. I was doing nothing to work towards my goals. I was definitely not on the path of finding my happy.

Now I have my head on straight. I'm ready to get this weight off. I don't want Spring/Summer to come around and I'm not able to find anything to cute to wear.

So fasten your seat belts. Ready for this roller-coaster ride known as Healthy Living =)

No comments:

Post a Comment