Blog URL: http://fatfreeinmythirties.blogspot.com/
Age: 29 (30 on 1/21)
Location: Washington DC
1. Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the conclusion of the challenge.
- Be able to fit into a size 16 pair of jeans
2. Commit to a set of nutrition parameters and track via MyFitnessPal or Sparkpeople or WW. Whatever tracking works for you. IF you are on maintenance and do not really track. What nutrition goals do your have?
- Currently have Weight Watchers so I would like to stay within my daily points
- Reduce my soda intake
3. Commit to a set of exercise parameters. These can be as loose or as flexible as you feel work for your personality, schedule, etc.
- Work out 4x a week
- Go to the gym 2x a week
4. Commit to blogging at least twice weekly and 1 of those times must be your check in with a complete up date on your progress. All other blogs could include new insights, results of weekly challenges, or just letting others know how you are doing.
- Since Im just starting to blog this will be a good goal to set for me
5. Commit to support... both giving and receiving. Check others blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do.
- Plan on following other "chicks" in the challenge
Target Challenge Weight Loss: 30lbs